Tuesday 7 June 2016

term 2 week 2 Diary post

Dear diary 

You would not believe what I did last week. Ok here I go. We did inquiry launch day ca boom ! No no not that type of launch. It is a different type of launch. So we went to the auditorium and we got split into groups. We were the particles.

Our first activity was the egg experiment so we had to get an egg in a  small jar and then get it out. It was tricky to get it in but e got it in the end.

When we got to our next experiment  it was the lava lamp. It was soooo cool.  In fact we have two in our class in room 12 

we did three more activities. The glop experiment, the video, and the feeley bag along with a  game. 

 when it ended I felt like a scientist. I want to do it again.  



















3 comments:

Granna said...

Callum did you really write this? It is brilliant. I love the way you have captured the excitement of what you were doing in the first few lines. You didn't have to say it was going to be fun, I can hear it in your writer's voice. Awesome !!!

Mummy said...

WOW - I love your diary entry! It was so fun to read. You explained the activity so well and I love how you ended it with "I felt like a scientist" - that must have been a cool feeling.

Rosco said...

It great you enjoy trying new things, especially practical activities like investigating how things work and what they are supposed to do. Learning by experimenting is a great way to go. I hope you continue to enjoy you science experiences. You certainly did a good job in writing about what you did in this science activity. Well done Callum.