Thursday 11 August 2016

My Dairy post week 5 term 2

Dear Diary,

This week our class the learning lightsabers ( the best class ever) are doing bike skills and I got to  ride a  black rocket bike as for my friend Anthony he is a little smaller then me so he rode a Green rocket. So we got started by doing our helmet cheek so on my helmet everything was fine so our teacher said we could get a bike. As I said I got a black Rocket and my friend got a green rocket then we got on our bikes and got sarted by doing our standing up on the bike , but the porpper way to do it.  As a lot think you stand up by just standing but No you need to get your peddles horizontal not diagonal so then you stand up. Now we can do some more stuff like tacking your hand off to indelicate you don´t expect you to add a incarcerater to a bike do you? well I don´t. 
so I was easy and hard then we stopped it was so fun I want do do it again.  




















1 comment:

Granna said...

Wow you have such fun at school. You already are a great cyclist and now you have learnt even more.